Our success is rooted in a passion for helping people and we love seeing patients of all ages, from the very young to the young at heart. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of dental care by combining modern technology and techniques with compassion and a gentle touch.
Here at Royal Oak Dental, we strive to create the physical and psychological comfort that patients deserve, by keeping them fully informed of the various options they face in selecting a particular short term and long term treatment plan. We encourage our patients to get involved and ask questions at the beginning and throughout their treatment plan.
Schedule an appointment for a Complimentary Consultation.
Our Dental Services
At Royal Oak Dental, we provide a variety of comprehensive services to fit all your dental needs. With today’s dental advancements and dedication to your oral care, you can enjoy the foods you love and smile with confidence throughout your lifetime.
Often, there are multiple treatment options available to address a single concern. Instead of directly telling you what you need, our goal is to help educate. Once you understand all of your options, you are better equipped to make informed decisions. This way, we can arrive at a personalized treatment plan that is best suited to your individual needs.
Professional Teeth Whitening
At Royal Oak Dental we are happy to offer Philips Zoom, the #1 patient-requested professional whitening brand. It is clinically proven to whiten teeth up to eight shades in about 45 minutes and has clinically superior results and efficacy versus other professional whitening alternatives.
Dental Anxiety and Pain Management
A common mistake made by patients who suffer from dental anxiety is postponing or neglecting their dental needs, which may result in more serious oral health issues. At Royal Oak Dental, our focus is on the relaxation and comfort of our patient. Different sedative options including Nitrous Oxide are available for your individual needs and each option can provide a more relaxed experience.
Don’t shy away from your dental needs. Call Royal Oak Dental for more information on our sedation options.
Enjoy straighter teeth and a better smile every day with Invisalign.
Dr. Mehwish Yasin
Dr. Yasin is a graduate of the National Dental examination boards of Canada. She is a Member of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario, an active Member of the Halton-Peel Dental Association and Ontario Dental Association. She is also a certified provider of the American Board of Laser Dentistry, Invisalign, and Invisalign Teen.
Dr. Yasin is an honest and caring practitioner, who takes great pride in providing the highest quality of treatment possible. She enjoys treating patients of all ages; working with children and helping them improve their confidence as they grow into young adults, as well as treating adult patients, who can finally smile wide.
When she is not straightening teeth, she enjoys spending quality time with her family and is effortlessly training for half-marathons by running after her 1- year-old daughter in her home. She enjoys travelling, photography, and swimming.
Because your overall health is our main concern, we use the VELscope device at least once a year at your cleaning and check-up visits. The VELscope is a quick and easy, non-invasive oral cancer screening that emits a safe blue light to detect abnormal cells, including cancer and pre-cancer in the mouth that are not normally visible to the naked eye.
Our Cases & Patient Stories
Rate and Review – We want to hear from you! Please take a moment to review us on Google
Like Us on Facebook – become part of our online community and stay up to date with the latest news and offers
Oakville Family Dentist
584 Ford Drive Unit #3, Oakville, ON CANADA
Updated: June 1, 2020
We are very excited to let you know that we have received the news we have been anxiously waiting for. Being a part of Ontario health care team and following guidelines released by Ministry of Health and Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario, our clinic is now open for more routine procedures and no longer limited to emergency and urgent treatment!. We are in the process of reaching out to our patients who have been patiently waiting for an appointment, but please feel free to reach out as well!
The health and safety of our patients and team is our highest priority. We are following all recommended social distancing guidelines and have made updates to our clinic policies and protocols to ensure a clean, stress-free and safe environment for everyone. We have taken extensive precautionary measures including the installation of Hospital Air Filtration and UVC light units in every treatment room to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. Our delivery of outstanding dental care will continue, it just may look a little different going forward. Some of the other protocols we’ve implemented to keep you and your family safe are:
- The clinic will be open by appointment only. We are pre-screening patients for COVID-19 Symptoms over the phone and spacing out appointments to ensure limited contact. Only pre-booked appointments will be accepted.
- To maintain social distancing and limiting the number of people in the clinic, patients are requested to call us on arrival and remain in their cars – our staff will direct when to come inside for the appointment.
- Upon entry into the clinic, all patients must sanitize their hands and wear a mask.
- Upon arrival, each patient will be screened again for COVID-19 symptoms and their temperature will be measured with a touch-free thermometer.
- Until further notice, our beverage service will be suspended, so please ensure you bring any beverages/water with you to your appointment if required.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Rooms are disinfected after every patient visit and all high touch areas are sanitized regularly.
Our team is here to help our community to stay strong, healthy and safe. Thank you for patience and loyalty during these unprecedented times. We’ve missed you, and we value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back! Please call or email us tomorrow to book your appointment!
“IN THE COMMUNITY FOR THE COMMUNITY”
Dr Mehwish Yasin & Royal Oak Dental Team
- Those who are infected with COVID-19 may have little to no symptoms. You may not know you have symptoms of COVID-19 because they are similar to a cold or flu.
- Symptoms may take up to 14 days to appear after exposure and are confirmed through laboratory tests.
- At this time, there is no vaccine for COVID-19 or any natural health products that are authorized to treat or protect against COVID-19.
- Most people with mild coronavirus illness will recover on their own.
- Avoid crowded places and maintain at least 2 metres (6 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth and practise frequent handwashing with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub.
- Covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, isolate yourself within the home as quickly as possible and call your health care provider or 1-866-797-0000 within Ontario, Canada.
More information about COVID-19 can be found at these sources:
- Government of Canada: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak Update
If you have additional questions that are not answered on the government of Canada’s website above, call at 1-833-784-4397 (interpretation services are available in multiple languages) or email at email@example.com
- Harvard Health Coronavirus Resource Center
- The Economist’s coverage of the coronavirus
- The Globe and Mail Coverage of the Coronavirus
- Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2
- Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCDSO) – COVID-19 Update
- Modelling data featuring the projection of the COVID-19 pandemic in Ontario – April 3,2020
CBC HEALTH News Feed
- Coronavirus: What's happening in Canada and around the world on Sunday
- Canadian Forces personnel to help Saskatchewan with COVID-19 crisis
- With patience and respect, Montreal doctor convinced vaccine-hesitant co-worker to get her shots
- Why 'waning immunity' from COVID-19 vaccines isn't as bad as it sounds
- FDA says kid-sized Pfizer vaccine doses appear highly effective, safe